Disconnect button don't work

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

dunkelzahn
500 Command not understood
First name: dunkel
Last name: zahn

Disconnect button don't work

#1 Post by dunkelzahn » 2008-05-27 07:41

Hi,

I installed the last version of Filezilla for Windows and I see I can't disconnect from a server by the disconnect button.
It works by the CTRL+D combination and by the menu but not by the button.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Disconnect button don't work

#2 Post by botg » 2008-05-27 09:45

Issues like this are always caused by broken third party programs.

Especially software by motherboard vendors often threaten the stability of the system. Confirmed cases are ASUS Security Protect (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d ... p_id=21558) and ASUS My Identity:

Irc log:

Code: Select all

Mai 17 22:09:08 ********	i got an Asus notebook and with "My identity" (a software from Asus which save your account info from sites) i can't clic on the "R" button to reconnect to the last FTP
Mai 17 22:09:41 ********	when My Identity is not started, it's working perfectly

Terminate all third party programs one by one until it works. Once you figured out the culprit, contact the manufacturer of that malware, a properly written program does never affect the functionality of another program.

dunkelzahn
500 Command not understood
First name: dunkel
Last name: zahn

Re: Disconnect button don't work

#3 Post by dunkelzahn » 2008-05-28 13:17

Thank you for your answer.
Yes it's true I use filezilla on ASUS laptop and I have the third program Security Protect.
I see how to use like that.