like a miracle, memory leak solved with the TODAY lastest release:
- FTP: Fixed crash if downloading ASCII files with stray carriage returns
- Fixed too strict requirements for preallocation
- *nix: Fixed a memory leak
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 2021-01-08 22:07
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Could not allocate memory to open file?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1243
FZ 22.214.171.124 MacOS Big Sur When i try to upload a file to my ec2 server: Command: put "/Users/luiz/Sites/prolucroweb/application/controllers/Tabelas.php" "Tabelas.php" Error: Could not allocate memory to open '/Users/luiz/Sites/prolucroweb/application/controllers/Tabelas.php' for ...