license key is blank in the email when I purchased Pro. Link is obviously no longer valid

Come here to discuss FileZilla and FTP in general

Moderator: Project members

johnbleck2
500 Command not understood
First name: John
Last name: Bleckinger

license key is blank in the email when I purchased Pro. Link is obviously no longer valid

#1 Post by johnbleck2 » 2018-08-17 00:27

I purchased Filezilla Pro in March this year.
I will be switching to a solid state drive and will need to re-install all my programs. Doing my due diligence going through all the programs I need keys and licenses for, I found the email I received when I purchased your pro product. The link must have worked and not asked me for a key because when I go to that email - the activation key is blank. Just has a dash.
It looks like I still have the installer I downloaded... will that work without an activation key?
I know it will need to be updated immediately after installing, but will that also work?
if not:
please send me a private message so I can give you the order ID/go through whatever we need to so I can get a proper activation key in preparation for re-installing on a solid state hd.
Thanks!

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: license key is blank in the email when I purchased Pro. Link is obviously no longer valid

#2 Post by botg » 2018-08-17 06:33

The order number serves as your license key.

cleardigitalmedia
500 Command not understood
First name: cleardigital
Last name: media

Re: license key is blank in the email when I purchased Pro. Link is obviously no longer valid

#3 Post by cleardigitalmedia » 2018-08-20 19:06

Hi botg,
Could you please confirm that the order number is the license key? We purchased several FZPro "licenses" for our business and I've been given the run around by 2checkout for several days where they have been telling me that they are sending me a link to the license keys and then the emails were never received. This was the first info I have seen stating that the order number is the "key", so I just want to be sure before I start installing. Thanks!

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

#4 Post by botg » 2018-08-20 20:15

Yes, as of now the order number serves as your license key.