Come here to discuss FileZilla and FTP in general

Moderator: Project members

zanloulou
500 Command not understood
First name: ZAN
Last name: Loulou

Download

#1 Post by zanloulou » 2013-08-27 19:32

Je suis très furieux avec la manière dont nous devons télécharger Filezilla sur internet.
Avant on télécharger une version full quitte à faire son installation après.
Maintenant il faut passer par la version de téléchargement en ligne suivi d'installation directe.

Compte tenu que je suis en Afrique et que nous avons parfois des connexion instable cela me met mal à l'aise.

J' échangé de laptop et cela fait une semaine que je n'arrive pas à telecharger filezilla, vraiment c'est la merde si c'est cela le open source

Il faut donner la possibilité de telecharger la version Full, comme ca avec Download accelerator on prendre des heures mais au moins on un fichier install à la fin du telechargement

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Download

#2 Post by botg » 2013-08-27 20:55

I'm sorry, I don't understand French. Can you please rephrase your question in English?

ftanner
503 Bad sequence of commands
First name: Frank
Last name: Tanner

#3 Post by ftanner » 2013-08-27 21:10

botg wrote:I'm sorry, I don't understand French. Can you please rephrase your question in English?
From Google Translate:

I am very angry with the way we download Filezilla on the internet.
Before you download a full version leave to the installation afterwards.
Now we have to go through the download version online tracking direct installation.

Given that I am in Africa and that sometimes we have unstable connection it makes me uncomfortable.

J 'exchanged laptop and it's been a week that I can not download filezilla, it's really crap if this is open source

Must be given the opportunity to download the Full version, like this one with Download Accelerator take hours but at least you install a file at the end of the download

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

#4 Post by botg » 2013-08-28 19:30

You can download the stand-alone installer from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1