First name: Ram
Last name: Saxena

Starting Filezilla

#1 Post by Thundersax » 2014-04-21 10:51

1. When I start Filezilla then it appears on teh status-line
Number of Files to be transferd i.e. 859
Number of files with error bei Transfering i.e. 0
Number of Files transferd coorectly i.e. 154

Why is there a difference between "Files to be transferd" and "File transferd correctly".

2. After Filezilla has transferd alle the files I get the right message
"Connection to server ended"
But Filezilla ist not ended. When I want to close the window, I get the message:

"Filezilla ist busy with transferring the files, do you want to break the transfer, Yes or No"

Why it is so?

James2014
500 Syntax error
First name: James

Re: Starting Filezilla

#2 Post by James2014 » 2014-04-23 21:02

Thundersax wrote:Why is there a difference between "Files to be transferd" and "File transferd correctly".
"to be transferred" is future tense (to be done), "transferred correctly" is past tense (has been done).

"Files to be transferred" is likely your queue of files awaiting to be transferred. Maybe you added some files to the transfer queue, rather than actually uploading them?
"Files transferred correctly" are the files which "have been" transferred (correctly).
Thundersax wrote:"Filezilla ist busy with transferring the files, do you want to break the transfer, Yes or No"
Have the files finished transferring?

boco
Contributor

Re: Starting Filezilla

#3 Post by boco » 2014-04-24 18:23

Files to be transferred is definitely the queue of files waiting. If there's no progress, you might need to press the ''Process queue'' button in the toolbar (or <CTRL>+P).

The warning upon close is either due to transfers still in progress, or 'hung up' transfer connections. The latter especially happens if you set Timeout to 0 or 'blocking mode'. Then stalled connections will never timeout.
No support requests over PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
FileZilla Pro support: https://customerforum.fileZilla-project.org