I searched and found a decade of this request.. so I am writing to suggest that the idea be a part of PRO.

Come here to discuss FileZilla and FTP in general

Moderator: Project members

SpaceName5000
500 Command not understood
First name: Eric
Last name: B.

I searched and found a decade of this request.. so I am writing to suggest that the idea be a part of PRO.

#1 Post by SpaceName5000 » 2018-03-13 05:34

Hello! I am proud to help by giving the few dollars for the Pro version.

Sure "feature requests" are supposed to go in a special place, I get it!!! I GET IT!!
.. but when I google and find pages of posts spanning a decade, for a single feature request that has been implemented by patch and then broke... etc etc
..well, I had to register and be a clown for a moment to get this noticed>>>

AKA: "HIDE THE LOCAL PANEL FEATURE" >> add it as a PRO feature!!! = SHOULD GET ALOT MORE MONEY!!
Heck, I'd have paid just for that!

God luv you guys, or <insert name> luv you guys ( so I don't offend anyone).
Filezilla is awesome, the world of users LOVES IT!

lastly: I don't have the time right now to wrangle the code to hide that panel or submit something cool...I hope that I can help out in some way later this year or in years to come.

THANKS! KEEP ON ROCKIN!

Bitterephe93
First name: Shanna
Last name: Davis

Re: I searched and found a decade of this request.. so I am writing to suggest that the idea be a part of PRO.

#2 Post by Bitterephe93 » 2018-04-18 09:40

Hah, yes! I love FileZilla as well. Purchased Pro version as well and it really helps with file management at my company. Thank you so much guys for your support and this beautiful software!
Last edited by botg on 2018-04-18 10:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted advertisement

bennyboyworld
First name: Ben
Last name: Llewellyn

Re: I searched and found a decade of this request.. so I am writing to suggest that the idea be a part of PRO.

#3 Post by bennyboyworld » 2018-04-18 16:12

Lol. I'd have to upgrade and go premium! Good suggestion.