Moderator: Project members

Sen_45
500 Command not understood
First name: Sen
Last name: Neg

File Transfer Failure on MAC Version 10.13.4

#1 Post by Sen_45 » 2018-05-22 17:41

Hi,
I have a brand new MAC book pro with updated software. I just downloaded FileZilla a couple of weeks ago so I believe I have all updated versions. I am not sure why I keep having issues downloading files. This is the errors I keep getting. Where should I go on the local site to download these files? I cannot seem to find a solution as of yet looking through the some of the requests. If this is previous issue - which it probably is - can you point me to correct thread?

Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.min.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.min.js" for writing
Error: File transfer failed
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/editor_plugin.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/editor_plugin.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.js
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.min.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.min.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.min.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.min.js" for writing
Command: CWD /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js
Response: 250 OK. Current directory is /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.min.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.min.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/wpdialog.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage/editor_plugin_src.js
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.js" for writing
Status: Starting download of /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.js
Error: Failed to open "/Users/sandranegron/Library/Containers/org.filezilla-project.filezilla.sandbox/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/js/popup.js" for writing
Command: CWD /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage
Response: 250 OK. Current directory is /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpeditimage

Sen_45
500 Command not understood
First name: Sen
Last name: Neg

Re: File Transfer Failure on MAC Version 10.13.4

#2 Post by Sen_45 » 2018-05-22 17:42

Please note - I did download File Zillow Pro.

Thanks
Sandra

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: File Transfer Failure on MAC Version 10.13.4

#3 Post by botg » 2018-05-22 17:53

You appear to be downloading into a protected directory.

Please grant FileZilla permission to where you want store your files over the directory access permissions dialog reachable over the Edit menu and download the files into a location you have granted permission to.