Come here to discuss FileZilla and FTP in general

Moderator: Project members

cicciuzzo_bellu
500 Command not understood
First name: francesco

aiuto traferimento file da pc a ps3 problema

#1 Post by cicciuzzo_bellu » 2022-07-07 20:10

Ciao a tutti, ho un problema e ve lo espongo subito:
Da giorni cerco di passare diversi game con filezilla da pc a ps3 ora i file di piccola taglia massimo fino a 1 GB di dimensioni li trasferisce con la dimensione giusta e li installa mentre (e qua si presenta il problema) invece se i game sono grandi ad esempio ne ho uno da 8GB quando lo trasferisco su ftp dice che il trasferimento e reale a quello che è ma sulla ps3 quando lo vado a lanciare per installazione le dimensioni sono cambiate ed inferiori all'originale con conseguenza errore e niente installazione del game.
Mi chiedevo se qualcuno di voi mi potesse aiutare se e un problema di zilla oppure altro.
Grazie a tutti per tutto l'aiuto che potranno darmi.
Un abbraccio Francesco.
Hi everyone, I have a problem and I expose it to you immediately:
For days I have been trying to pass several game with filezilla from pc to ps3 now the maximum small files up to 1 GB of size transfers them with the right size and installs them while (and here the problem is presented) instead if the game are large For example, I have an 8GB of it when I transfer it to FTP says that the transfer is real to what it is but on the PS3 when I go to launch it by installation the size have changed and lower to the original with a consequence of error and no installation of the game.
I wondered if any of you could help me if and a zilla problem or anything else.
Thank you all for all the help they can give me.
A hug Francesco.
Last edited by boco on 2022-07-07 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added translation.

boco
Contributor

Re: aiuto traferimento file da pc a ps3 problema

#2 Post by boco » 2022-07-07 21:15

These forums are English-only. Please post further question in English.

FileZilla has no file size restrictions that could be reached anytime soon.
My suspicion is that the FTP server in the PS3 does not support files beyond a certain size, the most common limits are 2GiB (signed MaxInt) or 4GiB (unsigned MaxInt). For that reason, it might wrap around or "reset to zero" when reaching that limit, so, an >8GiB will possibly only show a few MiBs in size.
Nothing you or we can do except exchanging the FTP server in the PS3 with a more modern one supporting such file sizes.
No support requests over PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
FileZilla Pro support: https://customerforum.fileZilla-project.org