Come here to discuss FileZilla and FTP in general

Moderator: Project members

BrianGold
500 Command not understood
First name: Brian
Last name: Gold

iCloud

#1 Post by BrianGold » 2023-04-02 12:44

Hi all, hopefully this is a quick query...

I'm running FileZilla on my iMac and I use iCloud but cannot find my iCloud folder on local machine (iMac).

It's weird because I have used it previously and all was fine but I have setup a new site and want to drop files into it but cannot locate the iCloud folder.

I get the root / and there are folders underneath and I've been through every one but cannot find my iCloud folder. Is there something I'm missing? I have trawled Help Pages on this forum and there's not much about it. "iCloud" produces only 8 posts, 2 of which are relevant to my query but are from 2015 and don't have a resolution.

Running on iOS is Ventura 13.2.1 (recently upgraded so might be a clue).

I urgently need to update some web sites and it was working previously (few weeks ago) but no longer. Anyone suggest anything please?

BRIAN

DenisOkalani
500 Command not understood
First name: Denis
Last name: Okalani

Re: iCloud

#2 Post by DenisOkalani » 2023-04-12 10:44

Your iCloud folder might not be visible in FileZilla because it's a hidden folder. Try enabling the "Show hidden files" option in the View menu. If you still can't locate it, try accessing it through Finder. If the problem persists, try restarting your computer and make sure you're logged into iCloud. Contact Apple Support for further assistance if needed. :o