ECONNREFUSED LOCAL TSL MODEM TV 2 DEVICES SAME NETWORK NAT CONFIGURATION NEED ALGORITHM PROBLEM
ECONNREFUSED LOCAL TSL MODEM TV 2 DEVICES SAME NETWORK NAT PC TO MAC CONFIGURATION NEED ALGORITHM PROBLEM
ECONNREFUSED LOCAL TSL MODEM TV 2 DEVICES SAME NETWORK NAT PC TO BRIDGED PC CONFIGURATION NEED ALGORITHM PROBLEM
1. Turned off firewall or exception
2. Turned off antivirus or exception
3. Applied updates
4. Passive mode enabled
5. No port forwarding, not possible on tv modem
6. Old abg wifi card to new abgn
7. Pure ftp
8. [::1] instead of localhost adress for server
9. Passive mode setted with a default full port range
10. Bridged network has its own adress
11. Host OS is OS X 10.7
12. Can ping every address.
In all cases Filezilla refuses to estabilish connection and think under vm (filezilla server) the given adress is bad. Everything else (even the ethernet cable and putty, even Hyper-V works!)* works better. Is it a bug? I think so... I get wrong external adress too. I think you can't use filezilla to estabilish non-secured ftp connection without web server between pcs both on wifi or ethernet. At least not on any router. Windows server works for file sharing over local domain.
Only on localhost machine it works for vms.
1. Without passive mode Filezilla fatal error.
2. With passive mode setted to host ip, client of this adress = econnrefuses and wrong external adress.
3. With passive mode setted to vm ip, client of this adress = fatal error.
4. Client on host (os x) = fatal error
I will go for thirdy part programs to send files over network. I am out of luck with filezilla.
*If you know if i can setup passthrough GPU for osx, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I tried everything, not possible to hibernate with gpu...