Godady Website Builder and Adobe Flah

Post all HTML related questions here. No support.

Moderator: Project members

AjansGrafikMatbaa
500 Command not understood
First name: Oktay
Last name: Şen

Godady Website Builder and Adobe Flah

#1 Post by AjansGrafikMatbaa » 2013-09-01 19:07

Hi guys,
I want ask one question about my website I use godady website builder for create my website but i sad now because of i cant add flash my website banner. how can I add flash on my website ? please help me i you dont know godady website builder web sites u can check out my fail website and thank you so much for your help. :oops:
Last edited by boco on 2013-09-01 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed, please read forum rules.

ecclogic
500 Command not understood
First name: ECC
Last name: Logic

Re: Godady Website Builder and Adobe Flah

#2 Post by ecclogic » 2013-09-15 19:01

You do NOT want to add Flash!!! Flash is a very outdated technology! The new technology you want to be using is HTML5 and CSS3. Flash will NOT run on iOS devices, so if you use it, you are isolating an entire 57% of all web traffic (which now comes from iOS devices). GoDaddy Website builder is a joke too! You should buy hosting and use Drupal, Joomla!, Wordpress, or another Open Source CMS to setup your content. You cannot do effective SEO with the website builder, but you can with a CMS. The best would be straight HTML as its the fastest. I used to have Flash on my site : and a client site but after running many diagnostic tests using ySlow (Yahoo's tool for speed measurement and metrics) I found that Flash was making the sites just TOO slow. After switching to an HTML5 site, it runs much faster. I hope this helps, and if you need help, please visit my webpage from a mobile and there will be a dial link you can use to call. Good luck!! :D
Last edited by boco on 2013-09-15 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed, please read forum rules.

res5ect
421 Kicked by Administrator
First name: ключар
Last name: автоключар

Re: Godady Website Builder and Adobe Flah

#3 Post by res5ect » 2013-09-17 08:17

There is many flash banner builders in google. find some, add some text and pictures and you'r up!