Urgent Cant retrieve my directory listing using site manager

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

HelenKirby
500 Command not understood

Urgent Cant retrieve my directory listing using site manager

#1 Post by HelenKirby » 2005-11-18 17:47

When I click on the Filezilla icon it says 'Error, can't parse Filezilla.xml, the file may be corrupt. For this session, the registry will be used to store the settings'. Then when I try to retrieve my directory from one of my site managers (a digital format audio file) it looks as if its trying to retrieve the directory but then after a few minutes says timeout detected, disconnected from server, directory could not be retrieved.

I know the files are there because the company have uploaded them for me.

Can someone help me. I desperately need to be able to retrieve them this evening otherwise the work goes to someone else! :(

Thank you all.

Helen

YoshiGish
500 Command not understood

#2 Post by YoshiGish » 2006-01-21 16:28

yes i have the same problem. only though mine was cause by a power outtage during File transfer. power came back on and filezilla was not the same. i had to re-create my ftp sites again, this time when i did, i was not able to get a file directory of the location i was trying to connect to, this has become a problem i can't figure out how to fix it, does anyone know how to fix the corrupt *.xml file so i don't get that message anymore?