Cannot connect after reboot

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

N4sty
500 Command not understood

Cannot connect after reboot

#1 Post by N4sty » 2004-05-04 23:33

Hello

Ok first of all I will say that all this FTP stuff is new to me and I am feeling my way along from scratch.

Right I have installed FZ server on my PC which runs XP home and ZA pro. ZA settings are as it comes, they are not changed at all (something else I have to learn :oops: ) After installation every thing seem to work fine with my users set up with login name and password. I checked this by logging into the running server myself under there name through IE(ZA was running) Now if I reboot my PC FZ will no longer connect even if I shut down ZA. The only way I can get the server to run again is to re-install the software again. I must have done this a dozen times now. Providing I do not shut down the PC I can log in and out of the server through IE as many times as I want no problem. I can disconnect from the server and re-connect as many times as want, again so long as I do not re-boot the PC. As soon as I re-boot the PC I can no longer connect (by this I mean 'start') the server without a re-install.

Any idears what I am doing wrong?

N4sty