Need assistance posting website using FZ

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

widigerlab
500 Command not understood

Need assistance posting website using FZ

#1 Post by widigerlab » 2006-06-29 22:01

I appreciate your assistance in advance--my question will certainly indicate how very new I am at file transfers and creating websites.

I am creating a website. I have designed it very simply using Microsoft (I have tried both Publisher and Word). I have transferred the index file correctly using filezilla but it is not coming up as it is created. The homepage should have a paragraph describing our lab, links on the right hand side, and a way to contact us on the bottom. The background is blue. All that is showing up is the blue background. [check it out for yourself at http://www.uky.edu/~widiger ]

I appreciate any assistance you can offer. I apologize if this is posted in an incorrect location or if there is extensive information posted elsewhere (I did check the faq and search functions). Thanks!!

mitch
426 Connection timed out

#2 Post by mitch » 2006-07-02 04:00

looks like you figured what was wrong as i just looked and it is as you said to me with links and text ?

except links are on the left?
and only one link works