Unable to drag and drop in Mac

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Mooncake
500 Command not understood

Unable to drag and drop in Mac

#1 Post by Mooncake » 2006-12-07 10:46

I am using Filezilla Beta 3 in Mac OSX. Everything else works fine except that I cannot drag and drop the folders and files, in both directions. What's wrong?

h2
550 Permission denied

#2 Post by h2 » 2006-12-09 09:07

drag and drop doesn't work in linux filezilla 3 either yet, but I'm sure it's coming one of these days.

Piece by piece the features will come in.

eddan
226 Transfer OK

#3 Post by eddan » 2006-12-09 12:00

According to FZ3's todo file, this has priority 3 (out of 5, where 5=highest), but that it depends on other features to be made first.

halo_bone
500 Command not understood
First name: firstodd
Last name: karacter

Re: Unable to drag and drop in Mac

#4 Post by halo_bone » 2010-02-16 10:00

This needs to happen asap. I'm0 just so used to the WIN version and love FileZilla, it's layout, options, capabilities, etc, but it's been increasingly annoying me for like 2 years now that I've moved more into linux & mac os, that it's missing it's best feature. And still doesn't have it, versions and versions later. I think it absolutely needs it especially with MAC OS being so heavily drag/drop driven. Not to mention the integrated file browser stinks, I don't want to see all my hidden system files and folders that I never touch, thanks. No see recent folders, no paste in location, no, I manually browser to the folder I need every time I open the program. Which if I didn't have any knowledge of unix filesystems like a normal user, I would have no clue where my external drives are. It's no wonder FileZilla isn't on the 'most used ftp apps' list for Mac. I don't want switch to something else, but I finally to the point of being sick of this missing.

dos pence..