problème fichier

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

pascal
500 Command not understood
First name: pascal
Last name: hidalgo

problème fichier

#1 Post by pascal » 2018-08-07 21:45

Bonjour,
J ai effectué une sauvegarde de wordpress dans mon pc et j ai réactualiser mon vps quel fichier je dois garder du nouveau et quel fichier je peut prendre de ma sauvegarde sans qu'il n 'y est de problème.Car j ai déjà fait plusieurs test mais sans résultat après chaque transfert je ne peut plus avoir accès a mon wordpress
Hello,
I made a backup of wordpress in my pc and I refresh my vps which file I have to keep new and which file I can take from my backup without there is any problem.Car I have already done several tests but without result after each transfer I can not have access to my wordpress anymore

boco
Contributor

Re: problème fichier

#2 Post by boco » 2018-08-07 23:01

Please, always write in English here, as it is the only allowed language on this board.

For Wordpress and other such PHP applications, most of the files don't even matter. What is basically important is:
- Possibly files you applied code hacks and mods to.
- Possibly theme files.
- MOST IMPORTANT: You need to make a backup (dump) of the SQL database and of the login data to access it! The database cannot be backed up with FileZilla, as it is not a file. You need to make a dump (with phpMyAdmin or the maintenance section of Wordpress) so that you can restore it later.

Again: Nearly everything of importance in your Wordpress installation is stored in the database. Without database, every backup you made is absolutely useless!
No support requests over PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
FileZilla Pro support: https://customerforum.fileZilla-project.org