Saving or exporting the site manager?

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

josh_sulli
500 Command not understood

Saving or exporting the site manager?

#1 Post by josh_sulli » 2004-03-02 21:36

Greetings. I would like to first off give you a very sincere thank you for creating a great ftp program. It's the only ftp program I use now. I even keep it on my usb drive so wherever I go I have ftp access to all my servers. I had a quick question. I use filezilla version 2.2.3 and I'm looking to switch to 2.2.4d. However I can't figure out how to preserve my site manager settings. Anyway of exporting or importing? Or is their an automatic upgrade file that will preserve my site manager and other configurations? Thanks in advance. Long live FileZilla :-)

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

#2 Post by botg » 2004-03-02 23:14

FileZilla does not overwrite your settings if you upgrade or reinstall. So after upgrading to 2.2.4, your sites will still be in the Site Manager.