[3.44.2] The ability to "Cut and Paste" selected. | Возможность "Вырезать и Вставить" выделенное.

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Ya-Grisha
500 Command not understood
First name: Grigoriy
Last name: Vrachev

[3.44.2] The ability to "Cut and Paste" selected. | Возможность "Вырезать и Вставить" выделенное.

#1 Post by Ya-Grisha » 2019-08-19 18:29

Hello!
It will be great if you implement the possibility of pseudo "Cut and paste" files in the desired directory.
I see it like this:
On FTP, for example, I need to move several files from different folders to the same directory.
I select the files in one folder, and select "Cut" through the context menu, then I also do in another - and the files are added to the task.
Then I go to the desired folder and paste it through the context menu - all the files that were in the task are inserted. Or you can call it not a task, but a FTP file clipboard function.
---
Здравствуйте!
Будет здорово если вы реализуете возможность псевдо "Вырезки и вставки" файлов в нужный каталог.
Вижу это так:
На FTP, мне, к примеру, нужно переместить несколько файлов из разных папок в один каталог.
Я выделяю файлы в одной папке, и через контекстное меню выбираю "Вырезать", затем делаю также в другой - и файлы добавляются в задание.
Потом перехожу в нужную папку и через контекстное меню вставляю - вставляются все файлы что были в задании. Или можно это назвать не заданием, а функцией "буфер обмена файлов FTP".