Empty folder with question marks

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

brutalattis
500 Command not understood
First name: Attis
Last name: Brutal

Empty folder with question marks

#1 Post by brutalattis » 2020-03-25 13:54

Searched the forums here , but the question marks I am encountering is not the same as question marks of not visited folders.

We are on version 3.47.2.

Below and attached is an example of the issue.

[Imgur](https://i.use_direct_attachments_thankyou/neGLh78.png)

The home/landing folder for the user is nested. On login, the an empty tree appears filled with question marks on the right. The path to the folder is 100% valid and the user has access to it. But this top tree is empty and just shows question marks.

I think it just started happening, though no change to SFTP client version. I could we wrong, but never recall seeing this.

So unsure what serverside could cause this behavior.

Now the if I scroll down, below there is another tree (not open) that is %100 correct, but I have to be opened one folder at time. Apologies, for security reasons I don't want to scare our server folder structure.

Its like the initial tree that wants to show the users where they are is broken.

Any suggestions? I can't see any weird permission wise on the SFTP server. Also when I try other SFTP clients like WinSCP it seems file, but my users are mostly using FileZilla and now encountering this weirdness.

Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks!
Attachments
filefilla.png
filefilla.png (2.06 KiB) Viewed 510 times

brutalattis
500 Command not understood
First name: Attis
Last name: Brutal

Re: Empty folder with question marks

#2 Post by brutalattis » 2020-03-25 16:30

Upgrading to 3.47.2.1 resolved the issue.