FilleZilla Uploading issue

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: FilleZilla Uploading issue

#16 Post by botg » 2020-12-01 13:06

Show them a log of a successful upload and ask them why the server throws away the successfully uploaded data.

emvifil
500 Command not understood
First name: em
Last name: van ingen

#17 Post by emvifil » 2020-12-09 13:32

I will leave it here and thank you for your reaction.

It seems that the upgrade to filezilla's latest version co-incided with a strong G5 transmitter being commissioned across the street.
Reportedly the radiation levels are many times higher than permitted and people here have seen their networks being affected.
Thus I will first need to establish if the router/extender does trip, once in a while. Also the router has now been replaced, but I have not done sufficient uploads to draw a conclusion.

walkingthehills
500 Command not understood
First name: Mel
Last name: Bale

#18 Post by walkingthehills » 2021-01-01 12:51

Hi, Can someone help me. I think that FileZilla is great but there is one problem that I can't seem to get sorted. When I show a directory on my local machine, the files that it contains aren't sorted alphabetically whereas they are on the server that I'm connecting to. For directories that only contain a few files that isn't a problem but for ones that contain lots of files it is a pain trying to locate the one that I want to upload. I guess I'm doing something wrong but it would be great if some could tell me what. A happy and healthy to everyone.

boco
Contributor

#19 Post by boco » 2021-01-02 08:08

Next time, please open a separate topic for your issue.

For sorting file lists, click on the column headers. In your case, the one saying "Filename" (or whatever it is called in your language). Click once more to reverse the sorting.
### BEGIN SIGNATURE BLOCK ###
No support requests per PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please do yourself a favor and read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
### END SIGNATURE BLOCK ###