File Upload Failing Missing File Size and Date

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

S1thL0rd
500 Command not understood

File Upload Failing Missing File Size and Date

#1 Post by S1thL0rd » 2020-12-05 10:45

Hi Everyone

I have an issue with a file upload error. (Currently on latest version of FZ Client
Its intermittent but happens often enough to be a problem.

I have regular file uploads that often fail. When trying to upload the prompt to overwrite the server side existing file stops displaying the file size.
And the file attempts to upload when you click okay.

The file gets created on the server but now has no file size (0 Bytes).
Trying to delete the pre-existing file also doesn't work.

On both occasions the transfer fails, the overwrite results in a blank file with no size and the upload after deleting a pre-existing server-side file just ends up with the folder unchanged with no file uploaded.

I've attempted enabling Keep alive and even trying active mode in case the session is timing out.

Internet connection is fairly stable but not the fastest though, speed is about 2Mbps, should be able to handle a 500KB - 1MB upload okay though, I'd think.

The log is below showing a successful transfer of a 4KB test file then a then a fail of a 700KB actual file.
I tried the 4KB again though in case it was file size issue but it also then failed.

LogFile.PNG
LogFile.PNG (60.37 KiB) Viewed 1186 times

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: File Upload Failing Missing File Size and Date

#2 Post by botg » 2020-12-07 10:07

Response: 425 The network connection was aborted by the local system.
As this message comes from the server, the local system it refers to is the server itself. Please contact your server administrator or server hosting provider for assistance to inquire why the server is aborting the network connection.