Error with sftp file transfert

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

2pac
500 Command not understood
First name: p
Last name: e

Error with sftp file transfert

#1 Post by 2pac » 2024-01-30 15:40

I use FileZilla to transfer my files to my proxmox server.
I manage to establish a sftp connection but I encounter problems during the upload :

I can only transfer a limited and defined number of bytes (49152) and the server cuts the connection and returns a timout error.
After it then reconnects itself and tries to resume the file transfer asking me if I want to replace the first file uploaded (before timout) and repeat this 3/4 times for 1 file.
filezillaproblem.png
filezillaproblem.png (18.14 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
I disabled the firewall in proxmox, check my rules and the log on the pfSense but I found nothing compromising.
I also tried other clients than filezilla but I was faced with the same problem.
I also tried on XCP-ng server but this was the same so i think it come from my laptop.
I disable tcp chimney and reset my tcp ip pile (netsh int ip reset) but still not working :(
(i also tried without windows defender active protection lmao but nothing new)

I would like to be guided to solve this problem by thanking you in advance
Pac

2pac

Re: Error with sftp file transfert

#2 Post by 2pac » 2024-01-30 15:59

I think its a network error, i going t check that

2pac

Re: Error with sftp file transfert

#3 Post by 2pac » 2024-01-31 10:40

problem with my VIP resolved :D

2pac

Re: Error with sftp file transfert [RESOLVED]

#4 Post by 2pac » 2024-01-31 10:40

2pac wrote:
2024-01-30 15:40
I use FileZilla to transfer my files to my proxmox server.
I manage to establish a sftp connection but I encounter problems during the upload :

I can only transfer a limited and defined number of bytes (49152) and the server cuts the connection and returns a timout error.
After it then reconnects itself and tries to resume the file transfer asking me if I want to replace the first file uploaded (before timout) and repeat this 3/4 times for 1 file.
filezillaproblem.png
I disabled the firewall in proxmox, check my rules and the log on the pfSense but I found nothing compromising.
I also tried other clients than filezilla but I was faced with the same problem.
I also tried on XCP-ng server but this was the same so i think it come from my laptop.
I disable tcp chimney and reset my tcp ip pile (netsh int ip reset) but still not working :(
(i also tried without windows defender active protection lmao but nothing new)

I would like to be guided to solve this problem by thanking you in advance
Pac