FileZilla queue

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Francis
500 Command not understood
First name: Francis
Last name: Sinclaire

FileZilla queue

#1 Post by Francis » 2024-03-30 20:49

That last couple of days I have loaded and unloaded and deleted phpBB's forum software … several times. My issue has been whether to install the latest version or upgrade the version I now have on my website. (I have decided to upgrade.)

I downloaded the software from phpBB's site using FileZilla ver 3.66.5.

At the bottom right of FileZilla is an indication of a queue waiting to be deleted (see attached image). It seems unfamiliar so I assume it has to do with this phpBB issue. I cannot figure out how to get it to turn ON and do its deleting.

As you can see in the photo, neither the green or the red light is ON. When I open FileZilla, those two links blink, but just blink. Neither stays on.

How do I get FileZilla to delete the queue? Or will FileZilla decide on its own?
Attachments
queue.jpg
queue.jpg (24.87 KiB) Viewed 384 times

boco
Contributor

Re: FileZilla queue

#2 Post by boco » 2024-03-31 00:42

Queued items are waiting to be transferred, but actually don't have been. If you are sure do not need to transfer them anymore, right click the queue ans select "Stop and remove all". If you need to transfer them, select "Process queue".
No support requests over PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
FileZilla Pro support: https://customerforum.fileZilla-project.org

Francis
500 Command not understood
First name: Francis
Last name: Sinclaire

Re: FileZilla queue

#3 Post by Francis » 2024-04-01 13:51

Done!
Thank you.