Disabling secure file listing?

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

a43
504 Command not implemented

Disabling secure file listing?

#1 Post by a43 » 2004-03-15 00:41

Hello, I wonder if it's possible to disable secure file listing and secure file transfers in the FileZilla client when authenticating with TLS?

This is needed to connect to FTP servers running pure-ftpd with SSL/TLS authentication enabled. With FlashFXP and SmartFTP this is possible and transfers work flawlessly, however FileZilla hangs on LIST -a as the server does not support this over SSL. If there is no possible workaround in the present release I would be VERY thankful if this option could be included in a later release. Apart from lacking FXP support, and this issue, FileZilla is my favourite ftp client bar none, and I hope to see it become even better (and eventually see a FreeBSD/Linux port 8) ).

Thanks in advance.,

eddan
226 Transfer OK

#2 Post by eddan » 2004-03-18 14:15

This is not featured in the current version I'm afraid.

I'll close this topic and let any further discussion continue in the development forum in this post http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/forum/ ... c.php?t=89 as this now is more of a feature request.