New toolbar for FZ3?

Moderator: Project members

eddan
226 Transfer OK

New toolbar for FZ3?

#1 Post by eddan » 2004-03-28 22:27

Hi!

Just wanted you all to know that Arvid Axelsson, the maker of the default (Qute) theme for Firefox is going to make a suggestion for a new toolbar for FileZilla 3.

He said he probably would have something ready in about two months, as he had a different project to work on first. Hopefully BotG will be happy with the result and include it!

Arvid also was interested in making a new logo(icon) for FZ.

So, we will just have to wait!

Shootfirst?later
504 Command not implemented

Re: New toolbar for FZ3?

#2 Post by Shootfirst?later » 2004-03-28 23:16

eddan wrote:Hi!

Just wanted you all to know that Arvid Axelsson, the maker of the default (Qute) theme for Firefox is going to make a suggestion for a new toolbar for FileZilla 3.

He said he probably would have something ready in about two months, as he had a different project to work on first. Hopefully BotG will be happy with the result and include it!

Arvid also was interested in making a new logo(icon) for FZ.

So, we will just have to wait!
I don't recall seeing anything of this news from the Qute Firefox theme maker at moment, Any links or such to this news?

The one icon users have with the qute is the throbber icon though, so I wonder if that will be included somehow.

eddan
226 Transfer OK

#3 Post by eddan » 2004-03-29 03:26

Shootfirst?later wrote: I don't recall seeing anything of this news from the Qute Firefox theme maker at moment, Any links or such to this news?
Don't think this is mentioned anywhere since I've only talked to him via email. Maybe he'll update his website when he starts on this project, I don't know.
Shootfirst?later wrote: The one icon users have with the qute is the throbber icon though, so I wonder if that will be included somehow.
Well, I don't think Arild has anything to do with this, but if BotG for some reason decide to use a throbber icon in FZ, there of course will be an icon for that aswell.

Arilds current 'job' is just to redo all the icons in the current toolbar.bmp. He said he wanted to do something new, so it will not be based on the qute theme.

Shootfirst?later

#4 Post by Shootfirst?later » 2004-03-29 05:34

eddan wrote:
Shootfirst?later wrote: I don't recall seeing anything of this news from the Qute Firefox theme maker at moment, Any links or such to this news?
Don't think this is mentioned anywhere since I've only talked to him via email. Maybe he'll update his website when he starts on this project, I don't know.
Ah.. ok thanks.
eddan wrote:
Shootfirst?later wrote: The one icon users have with the qute is the throbber icon though, so I wonder if that will be included somehow.
Well, I don't think Arild has anything to do with this, but if BotG for some reason decide to use a throbber icon in FZ, there of course will be an icon for that aswell.

Arilds current 'job' is just to redo all the icons in the current toolbar.bmp. He said he wanted to do something new, so it will not be based on the qute theme.
I didn't really mean to say that I wondered if there was going to be a throbber icon in FZ, but rather that I wondered if the icon itself (used for the throbber in Firefox/Firebird) will be used as a icon for something in FZ for example. I'm not saying I want that icon used for something in FZ either.

Even though I am not really a fan of the Qute theme in Firebird/Firefox, I still would like to see what Arild comes up with for FileZilla.

el22

#5 Post by el22 » 2004-06-06 05:11

Can't wait :)