I found several topics with a request for an option, that prompts for a proxy password.
I implemented this changes because of security policies in my company and now i want to ask you, whether you want to have this patch for the official release of FileZilla.
- german language-file was updated to contain the new phrases
- settings pages of "generic proxy" and "FTP proxy" changed:
- checkbox "ask for password" added
- on save: Changes in these two pages forces all connections to be closed (prompted)
- new configuration-options added to the filezilla.xml
- new configuration-option added to the fzdefault.xml
- "ask for password" could be set from there. It will disable the checkbox on the settings pages
- internal change in the engine:
- password will now come out of a new configuration-entry (filled during the loginprocess from the prompt or the filezilla.xml) declared as "internal"
If there is any interest in this patch, i will post it here.
Related ticket: http://trac.filezilla-project.org/ticket/1795