20 Years and STILL no Local/Remote "Navigation Bar"...?

Moderator: Project members

leeuniverse
500 Command not understood

20 Years and STILL no Local/Remote "Navigation Bar"...?

#1 Post by leeuniverse » 2023-04-09 09:53

So, looked at the issue Tracker, and seems the earliest on this was 20 years ago, so what gives?
Every time I want to use FileZilla the last 20+ years I end up getting t'd off because it's such a PAIN to do BASIC things:
- Delete Files
- Forward/Backward folders, having always "scroll up" and then double click the tiny folder icon.
- Edit
etc.

Why haven't you added a basic Navigation bar similar to the below, and people can choose to "View" or not if they want it or not?
Please for the love of heaven add this ASAP.... I think it's been long enough don't you?

Thanks...

p.s. ALL other FTP Clients have this now...
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (90.12 KiB) Viewed 4438 times

justus
500 Command not understood
First name: aa
Last name: bb

Re: 20 Years and STILL no Local/Remote "Navigation Bar"...?

#2 Post by justus » 2023-04-16 00:01

Hey leeuniverse

I happen to have stumbled upon posts of yours on several other forums over time, and it pretty much always goes like this:

You complain and call out productive developers about things that they SHOULD do or that they should HAVE done or that they are doing WRONG (yes, you love using capitals), and sooner or later you get spit out by the other forum members and get ignored for the always complaining and arrogant all-knowing tone of your posts.

Just wondering, aren't you getting tired of that yourself?
Room for improvement perhaps?
Or are you training and aiming to be a professional troll when (if) you grow up?