Template Help Please!!!

Have the feeling that everybody is staring at you in the other forums? Then look here, in this forum nobody does care what you say ;-)

Moderator: Project members

Xirian
500 Command not understood

Template Help Please!!!

#1 Post by Xirian » 2005-09-07 21:33

My questions are as follows:
I am being hosted by someone that has given me this link to help me out with my site. I was in my FTP client trying to make an addon, but something odd happened. Before I started messing around in the FTP client, I made sure to save all the original information before I made any changes, but when I realized that the changes I had made weren't right, I cut and paste the original information back, but when I log in to my site all I can see is the overall_footer information and none of the site. So, when I noticed that adding the original information back didn't work, I downloaded my backup database, but the problem still remains and when you login you can't see the site at all. I can not get ahold of my host and I would like to get my site back up and running as soon as possible.

I was wondering if there was anyone here that would have some time to help me figure this out on my MSN messenger, or simply answer my question here? If I am on the wrong forum, do you know of the forum that I should be on to get my question answered? My site is a phpBB forum and the index page is how the entire site should look, but upon login is where you can't see anything and the problem lies.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it greatly.

Cheers!!!
~~Xirian~~

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

#2 Post by botg » 2005-09-07 23:03

Sorry, but I'm not sure how this is FileZilla related.