How to Fix Adware.LinkSwift Malware?

Have the feeling that everybody is staring at you in the other forums? Then look here, in this forum nobody does care what you say ;-)

Moderator: Project members

clownxprincess
500 Command not understood
First name: clownx
Last name: princess

How to Fix Adware.LinkSwift Malware?

#1 Post by clownxprincess » 2015-04-20 03:15

I got Adware.LinkSwift infiltrated on my windows 7 OS. I tried many methods to detect and remove it, but all failed. Can anyone help me?

I have found this article about how to remove Adware.LinkSwift. It is also helpful, anyway, thank you all the same!
Last edited by clownxprincess on 2015-04-21 02:16, edited 2 times in total.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: How to Fix Adware.LinkSwift Malware?

#2 Post by botg » 2015-04-20 07:31

I'm not familiar with that software. Please contact the third-party vendor for assistance.

PhoenixComputerRepair

#3 Post by PhoenixComputerRepair » 2015-07-04 19:50

I would recommend using a program like JRT scanner and Roguekiller. Both are powerful programs that will remove a lot of junk and malware off your computer.

EvanStathem
First name: Evan
Last name: Stathem

#4 Post by EvanStathem » 2016-06-28 11:54

Adware.LinkSwift is a bothersome malware infection. it is an adware infection that keep throwing lots of unwanted and misleading advertisements on the infected PC. it can also redirect your browser on malicious websites that can result into download of other dubious threats and viruses on your computer. it is important to delete Adware.LinkSwift from your system.

How to Remove Adware.LinkSwift manually from your computer

Open your infected web browser.
Go to the Extensions or Add-ons page.
Select the Adware.LinkSwift related extension or add-on.
Click on remove or disable button to get rid of it.

You can also reset your web browser settings to get rid of this infection completely.

You can also go to the Control panel of your system and delete Adware.LinkSwift related program.

If you are still unable to get rid of this threat then visit the below website for step wise instructions with pictures.
Last edited by botg on 2016-06-28 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertisement