The new smilies

Have the feeling that everybody is staring at you in the other forums? Then look here, in this forum nobody does care what you say ;-)

Moderator: Project members

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

The new smilies

#1 Post by botg » 2004-08-18 21:55

Please get yourself a beer :beer: and come here and read this :readthis:
First of all I'll warn you, this whole topic is not a :goodpost: but total :spam:, though since this is in the :offtopic: forum, I won't :closed: it.
I want to tell you from a silly :silly: person. He did talk sh** :bla: every single day as if he was stoned :stoned: all day. It was so terrible, that all who knew him wanted to punsh him in his face :ouch: and hang him. :hang:
So they all armed themselves with big hammers :hammer2: and prepared for the fight. But it was our friends birthday :birthday: that day, so he was far away. So the other were boring and attacked each other :smash: until it was over :done:
When our friend finally returned, he did saw all those dead bodies neatly piled up :pile:. Since he didn't want to talk alone, he smoked :smoke: one last cigarrete and killed himself :hammer:

And the morale of the story: Just ignore those persons :whocares:, so nobody has to die.

I hope you had fun with this :^^:

Words
500 Syntax error

#2 Post by Words » 2004-08-19 07:14

:goodpost: You definitely deserve a :beer:
Words
Everything is Permuted