NEED TIPS ON STUDYING PROGRAMMING

Have the feeling that everybody is staring at you in the other forums? Then look here, in this forum nobody does care what you say ;-)

Moderator: Project members

movinoffice
500 Command not understood

NEED TIPS ON STUDYING PROGRAMMING

#1 Post by movinoffice » 2017-07-07 05:15

hi I'm a new user for this forum. i am here because I'm having problem on creating program. Do you have any suggestion where i can learn easier? i dont care if it will take me long time. i really want to learn. Im so slow as fuck that is why.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: NEED TIPS ON STUDYING PROGRAMMING

#2 Post by botg » 2017-07-07 06:46

Programming is a lot like flipping burgers. You write one line of code at a time, just as you'd flip one patty at a time. Familiarize yourself with flipping burgers, then programming will learn itself.

SRSW
500 Command not understood
First name: Scott

#3 Post by SRSW » 2017-08-31 14:58

Like anything - what is the end goal? - Where are you now? - what do you need to bridge the gap?
Here in the UK (not sure where you're to) there are so many courses available for just about anything you could imagine, even really niche stuff. Nightschool at a college would be a really good way to get the basic & foundation knowledge. Distance learning/online courses also a good way to go dependant on your learning style and attention span.
As above, practice, trial and error 8) 8) 8)
Nothing a good cup of tea can't sort out! 8)

boco
Contributor

#4 Post by boco » 2017-08-31 15:06

@SRSW: Sorry, I had to remove your URLs, as sites of commercial nature are not allowed to be posted, here.
### BEGIN SIGNATURE BLOCK ###
No support requests per PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please do yourself a favor and read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
### END SIGNATURE BLOCK ###