Scripts

Have the feeling that everybody is staring at you in the other forums? Then look here, in this forum nobody does care what you say ;-)

Moderator: Project members

dlb
500 Command not understood
First name: Dick
Last name: Berry

Scripts

#1 Post by dlb » 2008-09-08 22:40

Hello!! I am new to this forum and and pretty green when it comes to website development, etc. I will explain my situation and hope you folks can be patient with me because of my novice experience.
I am a photographer by trade and putting a website together using a program called SlideShowPro. I am using this program in conjunction with Adobe LightRoom. Two great programs and maybe some of you are familiar with them.
To make a long story short I wanted to upload some of my shots so another person could look at them. I went to my host and they asked me about scripts-I don't know what a script is and indicated this. They were not familiar with SlideShowPro or LR. I posted a question regarding this issue on another site forum, and one person told me to maybe use FILEZILLA. This is why I am on this site and now asking what will FZ do for me and will it help me out with my situation??
Thanks for your comments and advice in advance.