FileZilla Server can't click "User" and "Group" screen by FileZilla Server Interface

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

aaronchen
500 Command not understood
First name: aaron
Last name: chen

FileZilla Server can't click "User" and "Group" screen by FileZilla Server Interface

#1 Post by aaronchen » 2023-06-08 08:39

Dear All Experts,
Good morning.

I got the this issue about "FileZilla Server can't click "User" and "Group" screen by FileZilla Server Interface.",
the FTP user still can use ftp for upload and download.
I make sure C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server Interface.xml is exist.
Please help, thank a lot.

The console show below message:
Retrieving account settings, please wait...
Protocol error: Invalid data length (76146521) for command (1:6)
Connection to server closed.
Connected, waiting for authentication
Protocol error: Unknown protocol identifier (0x25 0x89 0x231). Most likely connected to the wrong port.
Connection to server closed.
Trying to reconnect in 5 seconds
Connecting to server localhost:14147...
Connected, waiting for authentication

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: FileZilla Server can't click "User" and "Group" screen by FileZilla Server Interface

#2 Post by botg » 2023-06-08 09:10

You're using an antique and outdated version of FileZilla Server. You must update to the most recent version.

aaronchen
500 Command not understood
First name: aaron
Last name: chen

Re: FileZilla Server can't click "User" and "Group" screen by FileZilla Server Interface

#3 Post by aaronchen » 2023-06-11 09:33

Thank you very much.The Server has a lot of accounts and different folders, it seems that it can't be directly upgraded from FileZilla_Server-0_9_60 to FileZilla_Server_1.7.2,
I will try reinstalling it first.(Backup FileZilla Server.xml) ^_^.