426 Connection closed; transfer aborted

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

REITIT
500 Command not understood

426 Connection closed; transfer aborted

#1 Post by REITIT » 2009-09-18 19:58

Hello,

I currently have filezilla server installed on a windows 2003 sp2 machine. All timeouts are set to 0 but for some reason whenever I have 10+ clients connected I am getting 426 Connection closed; transfer aborted while transferring files. Files are around 10mb. We then increased the "number of threads" to 12 and still got errors but less frequent. Increased the "number of threads to 48 and no longer have the error.

Should I have to do this? I've looked around and see no real explanation for the setting "number of threads". Is there a ratio to CPU or connections that I should use? I know we should increase when loads get heavy but I'm not sure what I should consider heavy in regards to this setting. Any info would be much appreciated as far as how I should set the threads or to this error for that matter. Hardware, firewalls, switches, routers all have been checked. Just not sure what the problem is.

Thank you in advance