Filezilla server Documentation-Questions???

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

chrisb009
500 Command not understood

Filezilla server Documentation-Questions???

#1 Post by chrisb009 » 2006-05-29 16:53

I have looked for filezilla server documentation and am coming up short. The only documentation I have found is the FAQ which answers nothing for experienced Admins. First question...where can I download documentation before I install Filezilla server? Second...does Filezilla run as a service or app under win 2003? Any help is greatly appreciated. BTW I downloaded the filezilla server zer 0_9_17 (is this the newest?). Just a quick note...these are basic questions that documentation should exist to cover as forums are limited in topics covered!

Thanks,

Chris

eddan
226 Transfer OK

#2 Post by eddan » 2006-05-29 17:55

Unfortunately there isn't a FZ server documentation available, but you should be able to find your answers by searching the forums or visiting the support tracker on the sf.net site.

If you have the time, feel free to start writing documentation for FZS :) There is a temporary wiki set up, but real work hasn't really started on it yet. Search the forums for the link, can't remember it right now.

Oh, and yes, FZS should be able to run as a service on Win2K and later afaik (again, search the forums, both here and on the sf.net forums).