FileZilla Server Stops Processinq

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

mjolly803
500 Command not understood
First name: Michael
Last name: Jolly

FileZilla Server Stops Processinq

#1 Post by mjolly803 » 2018-07-16 14:28

Recently I have starting running into an issue with FileZilla Server processing new connections. The service is still running, but the interface will show a message of "Connected, waiting for authentication". It never progresses beyond that point in the interface. I'm running FileZilla Server 0.9.60 Beta on Windows Server 2008 Standard and have been on the same Windows O/S instance for 3+ years. If I try to stop the FileZilla Server FTP server via the Windows Services snap-in the process just hangs. I am also unable to kill the running instance via command line with tskill, so it seems the FTP server service is hung. The duration it takes the FTP server to get into this state varies, but its happening multiple times a day, so its getting quite intrusive.

I've looked at the FileZilla server logs and the Windows event logs and I have not determined any clues from those. I have changed the FileZilla logs to make separate logs per day and set the size to a much larger size in case that presents additional information. In the mean time I have attached attached a couple instances prior to those log config changes, but nothing jumps out at me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments
FileZilla Server 2.log
Example #2
(238.34 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
FileZilla Server.log
Example #1
(234.39 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: FileZilla Server Stops Processinq

#2 Post by botg » 2018-07-16 15:52

Something Microsoft broke affecting many programs, not just FileZilla Server, see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49308