Assistance Needed: Could not load certificate file: error:02001003:system library:fopen:No such process (0)

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

DotActiv
500 Command not understood
First name: DotActiv
Last name: DotActiv

Assistance Needed: Could not load certificate file: error:02001003:system library:fopen:No such process (0)

#1 Post by DotActiv » 2021-05-27 12:32

Hello there,

I work for a company called DotActiv and we need to host an FTP site for clients to connect to and deploy some data.
I have been trying to get external connections working, however, I keep getting the following error:
Could not load certificate file: error:02001003:system library:fopen:No such process (0)

If I connect on my own machine, it works, however, if someone from outside tries to connect, I get the above. Would someone please be able to give me some advice or help?

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Assistance Needed: Could not load certificate file: error:02001003:system library:fopen:No such process (0)

#2 Post by botg » 2021-05-27 12:54

Looks like you are not using FTP over TLS when connecting locally. Try using a client that uses FTP over TLS by default, such as FileZilla Client, to reproduce the error.

Make sure the TLS certificate file configured in the server exists can be read by the Windows user account the server runs under (SYSTEM by default).