Weird bug with Virtual directories

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

boco
Contributor

Weird bug with Virtual directories

#1 Post by boco » 2021-12-02 00:53

The latest two Nightlies of Server I tested (2021-11-28 and 2021-11-29) both exhibit the same weird bug.

My defined Virtual directories (Mount points) do not only appear in the / directory, like they should, but actually in every other subdirectory as well, EXCEPT in the Virtual directories themselves.

Example: The mounted root / contains two physical directories A and B. Additionally, Virtual directories /C and /D are mounted. In the / root, A, B, C, D do appear normally. But if I enter A, directories C and D are displayed there as well, which is not correct! They also appear in B, but not in C and D themselves.
Remark: While they will be displayed in every physical directory, they will only work in / - it's a cosmetic display bug.

The Nightly I tested before and which I'm running again, right now (2021-11-22) does not exhibit this problem.

Also note that each and every Nightly after 2021-11-29 failed to build, so, I can't test newer ones.
### BEGIN SIGNATURE BLOCK ###
No support requests per PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please do yourself a favor and read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
### END SIGNATURE BLOCK ###

oibaf
Contributor
First name: Fabio
Last name: Alemagna

Re: Weird bug with Virtual directories

#2 Post by oibaf » 2021-12-02 08:32

Confirmed and fixed, it was a typo. Thanks for reporting. :)
Last edited by oibaf on 2021-12-02 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

boco
Contributor

Re: Weird bug with Virtual directories

#3 Post by boco » 2021-12-02 21:24

I hope Nightlies will build again, now.
### BEGIN SIGNATURE BLOCK ###
No support requests per PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please do yourself a favor and read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
### END SIGNATURE BLOCK ###