Could you consider enlarging the main font used with the interface, from 8 pt to 10pt or even to 12pt?

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

DamianRM
500 Command not understood
First name: Damyan
Last name: Minchev

Could you consider enlarging the main font used with the interface, from 8 pt to 10pt or even to 12pt?

#1 Post by DamianRM » 2022-10-05 03:35

Could you consider enlarging the main font used with the interface? It is small when working with File Zulia interface via remote connection ...
Seems the font is 8 px, if you do it for all to 10 px and give the option the user to increase it to 12, that will be in a big help to everybody.

Except for menus, the font can be enlarged on Main windows too (where show commands get and active connections with their speed). Here is proper to do mouse + track ball and to remember the choice, if it is not too much work.

I know Windows has an option with DPI, but it works globally for all windows.

On a server, I'm using File Zuliz version in 2017 (with great success, never has a single issue) and in 2017 all is bigger, now I installed the new version on a new server, and right away I notice all are much smaller and put my eyes on bigger stress.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Could you consider enlarging the main font used with the interface, from 8 pt to 10pt or even to 12pt?

#2 Post by botg » 2022-10-05 07:25

It's spelled FileZilla.

FileZilla uses the font sizes given to it by the operating system. Change your system settings and fonts in FileZilla will match.

DamianRM
500 Command not understood
First name: Damyan
Last name: Minchev

Re: Could you consider enlarging the main font used with the interface, from 8 pt to 10pt or even to 12pt?

#3 Post by DamianRM » 2022-10-07 12:15

My apploligez - FileZilla :-)

I know that, but it is not an option. I (and many others) will feel much more comfortable if there is for example +2 menu, that increases the font with 2 pt.