filter sequence & folder rights

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

williamcty
504 Command not implemented

filter sequence & folder rights

#1 Post by williamcty » 2022-12-21 02:39

Dear All,
I am a newbie of FileZilla ftp server. I want to know 2 areas - filter & folder rights.
1. filter
1.1 The filter IP is it has the sequence or priority? from global, group and then user?
1.2 The group is in protocols setting filter, then other filter in group & user. Is it right?
1.3 If I set IP in global, then it will overwrite all ip in group & user. Is it right?
1.4 If the different filter contains the conflict, what is the result?
2. folder rights
2.1 I want to know if upload user & download user with different folder, is there any function or method to sync or copy to the both upload & download user common folder?
2.2 If both upload & download with same folder, how can I control different rights with different user? eg. upload user has write rights to put file & download user only has the copy rights.
2.3 Can I control the folder both user without delete or write rights. it only for file level?
eg. I test it when I remove the writeable directory structure, the user cannot delete the folder without any error msg but it will delete all file within the directory??
Thanks.