Finding Qualified Consultants

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

softcircuits
500 Command not understood
First name: Jonathan
Last name: Wood

Finding Qualified Consultants

#1 Post by softcircuits » 2023-02-06 15:33

I'm not sure if this is a valid topic to ask here.

I've configured FileZilla Server and basically it's working. But we're having minor issues that are adding up.

Can anyone recommend a way to find qualified people who really understand this stuff that might be available for a couple of hours of consulting?

Issues we have include one client who can't login. And under certain configurations, I seem to get time outs trying to list the files. (I've posted about the individual issues here.)

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Finding Qualified Consultants

#2 Post by botg » 2023-02-07 08:36

Please, just ask your questions in this very forum.

Login failures (as opposed to connection failures) are almost always cause by improperly typed credentials. Watch our for character case and leading/trailing whitespace.

Timeouts trying to list directories is almost always caused by incorrect firewall and/or NAT router configuration. Please see our Network Configuration guide for details, you can test your server configuration on https://ftptest.net/

softcircuits
500 Command not understood
First name: Jonathan
Last name: Wood

#3 Post by softcircuits » 2023-02-07 16:45

Thanks, but our issues are nothing like that. This isn't about the basics, and nothing to do with credentials.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

#4 Post by botg » 2023-02-07 18:05

Still, ask away.