My name is Jason. I have FileZilla Server questions. Please help.

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

SplashWarfly
500 Command not understood
First name: Jason
Last name: Bradley

My name is Jason. I have FileZilla Server questions. Please help.

#1 Post by SplashWarfly » 2023-07-15 04:36

# stands for number

Question #1: If I properly install FileZilla Server on both my computer and my message board will files that get uploaded on my message board get put on to my computer?

Question #2: How do I set up FileZilla Server on both my computer and a phpbb message board of mine please?

Question #3: With FileZilla Server can I have a much higher maximum upload per file data on a phpbb message board of mine?

Question #4: What is the maximum with FileZilla Server properly installed on my computer and message board can someone on my message board upload per uploaded file?

Question #5: Does the answers to Questions #1 and #2 and #3 and #4 also apply to if I have FileZilla Server Pro?

Question #6: If yes ^ or no how do I get FileZilla Server Pro please? Thank you.

boco
Contributor

Re: My name is Jason. I have FileZilla Server questions. Please help.

#2 Post by boco » 2023-07-17 16:25

Question #1: If I properly install FileZilla Server on both my computer and my message board will files that get uploaded on my message board get put on to my computer?
No.
Question #2: How do I set up FileZilla Server on both my computer and a phpbb message board of mine please?
You cannot set an FTP server on a message board. phpBB is a PHP web application and runs on an HTTP(S) web server. Additionally, phpBB's attachment system is not exposing the real file names and thus incompatible. You would first need to write your own interface code for syncing the two.

The rest of the questions is irrelevant in this context.
No support requests over PM! You will NOT get any reply!!!
FTP connection problems? Please read Network Configuration.
FileZilla connection test: https://filezilla-project.org/conntest.php
FileZilla Pro support: https://customerforum.fileZilla-project.org

SplashWarfly
500 Command not understood
First name: Jason
Last name: Bradley

Re: My name is Jason. I have FileZilla Server questions. Please help.

#3 Post by SplashWarfly » 2023-07-19 00:33

Thank you so very much boco and awesome username and avatar and signature too. Please have a nice day boco