[FRQ] Tabs

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Jeroi
500 Syntax error

[FRQ] Tabs

#1 Post by Jeroi » 2008-04-29 18:03

I am suggesting Implementing tabs like this:

Online\Downloads\Uploads\Bans

The Online tab would perform similar way that current logging.
Downloads tab would list everything that users have downloaded, when, avg speed, how long etc.
Uploads tab would list everything users have upladed to you, when, avg speed, how long, etc.
Bans list would show who's banned from server, and with mouse you could edit ban details such as when ban will be removed, remove ban, etc.

Also features that would make server more better would be supporting file links such as double click would then open the file, mouse right would give options like: Open folder, delete file, etc.

Mainly why I suggest this, is that I use alot the gui, to monitor members how often they come to server and what they download, and when I ask them to send me a file I can see when they are doing so. This suggestion would greately improve general monitoring what is going in youre server.

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: [FRQ] Tabs

#2 Post by botg » 2008-04-29 18:08

The forums are not a place for feature requests.

Jeroi
500 Syntax error

Re: [FRQ] Tabs

#3 Post by Jeroi » 2008-04-29 18:23

OK, I did now see the text on index that informs feeatures and bug tracker. Thanks for pointing me.