Get Current Status (onlines, transfers)

Need help with FileZilla Server? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Pumbaa
500 Command not understood

Get Current Status (onlines, transfers)

#1 Post by Pumbaa » 2004-03-22 22:21

!This regards FileZilla Server!

Is there (or will there be) a possibility to read status from FileZilla, like who is currently online, and what transfers are in progress? Like the logfile, but with current status only. (Maybe even a possibility to change what u wanna log and not into the logfile?)

This is so I can check if the server is online of not, who is online and current transfers (past transfers) and stuff via my custommade homepage. Currently I'm parsing the logfile and reads everything I can out of that, but as the logfile grows, the time to read the file grows :/ And it's hard to tell if the server is really online or not.

Using FileZilla and Server all the time! Have made several others started using it to, Your software is the best :)[size=18][/size][size=24][/size]

explorer1979
500 Command not understood

#2 Post by explorer1979 » 2004-05-02 16:32

Yes, and other suggestion are reference the G6 BPFTP server, it can show up all the inform you want.

Hope add those feature on the future version of FileZilla Server :-) It is the best freeware FTP Server what I used before.