small addon for the FileZilla

Moderator: Project members

Black_Yuzia
504 Command not implemented

small addon for the FileZilla

#1 Post by Black_Yuzia » 2017-05-07 16:09

Kind time of day.
I (I hope that I'm right) so I understand that here you can write about the addition of a function in FZ?
I would like to say about the possibility of a "slide" tab.
I think I know everything that you can "slide" the tabs with the buttons that are on the left and right, but this is not 100% convenient.
I would like to ask developers to add one feature.
What would be more convenient to navigate among the 10+ tabs, add the ability to "slide" the mouse wheel, or side / additional buttons on the mouse.
I believe that such an addon will increase the convenience several times.

Also, I would like to add one more point. When you click on the last tab, we see the following, but if it's on the right, if the tab on the left is the last one, then this does not happen.
Below you can see screenshots for better understanding.

Sorry for the very large amount of red.
Forgive me, I do not know how to shove a spoiler, if the moderation correct, I will be very grateful to them.

If I made a mistake with the topic, I ask the moderation to move the topic to the right place.
Thank you for attention.

And I would like to ask one question
(I apologize in advance if something goes wrong)
Will the "Plugins" system be added if already there is where you can find them?

PS: Sry for my bad ENG. I hope everyone understood me.
Screens:

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: small addon for the FileZilla

#2 Post by botg » 2017-05-08 14:23

I like the mouse wheel scroll idea. In the meantime, you can use Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab on your keyboard to quickly switch forward and backward between tabs.

For the other issue, do you some less edited screenshots? I'm having problems understanding what is going on.

Black_Yuzia
504 Command not implemented

Re: small addon for the FileZilla

#3 Post by Black_Yuzia » 2017-05-09 17:53

botg wrote:I like the mouse wheel scroll idea. In the meantime, you can use Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab on your keyboard to quickly switch forward and backward between tabs.

For the other issue, do you some less edited screenshots? I'm having problems understanding what is going on.
The pictures show that when you click on the last tab, the tabs are shifted and we see one more.
But when you try to do this in the opposite direction (to the left), this does not happen.

I hope now you understand.