Automatically restart failed Uploads by default (readd to queue and upload)

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Proto
500 Command not understood

Automatically restart failed Uploads by default (readd to queue and upload)

#1 Post by Proto » 2019-04-16 12:16

Hi Tim & Team,

Thanks for developing this great Software!
It works pretty well and receives lots of good updates!
Very Good Work for millions of people! Amazing. :wink:

Recently I started seeing more failed uploads, when sending lots of files (wordpress plugins for example with 2000+ Files)

I noticed often enought there I files left and I use to fix this problem, like everyone would, like this:
https://www.pcmobitech.com/resume-filez ... ad-upload/

However, I would like to have the software retry to send the files again few times by itself.

Is this possible yet? Where are the settings?
Else could you add this important feature? :roll:

Because think of leaving it to upload and coming back and you see files left with an error and websites or important files wasn't received!
It's mission critical, that files well be send completely and if there is an error, why always manualy restart them?

So please give us/me a way to do that without adding them manually back to queue, but rather restarting automatically, with at least 3 trys by default.
First try immediatly after upload of all other files was finished, next after 30 seconds and again after 2 minutes, if the other trys failed.

This would be very useful. At least give us an Option to do so.

Thanks and have a good time
Best regards from Germany :wink:
Maxim

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Automatically restart failed Uploads by default (readd to queue and upload)

#2 Post by botg » 2019-04-16 12:34

FileZilla already automatically retries transfers, unless manual intervention is needed. Carefully study the message log the next time an error occurs.