[3.44.2] The ability to open a folder without leaving the directory | Возможность раскрыть папку, без выхода из каталога

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

Ya-Grisha
500 Command not understood
First name: Grigoriy
Last name: Vrachev

[3.44.2] The ability to open a folder without leaving the directory | Возможность раскрыть папку, без выхода из каталога

#1 Post by Ya-Grisha » 2019-08-19 18:54

Hello!
There is really not enough opportunity to open a folder in a tree without going from an open directory.
The problem is that if I have never visited a folder during the current session, the [+] button near the folder is not displayed.
I understand that a program without requesting data cannot know if there are subdirectories in the folder, therefore, I suggest that if it is not known that there are subdirectories inside, then display a question mark in the square, when you click on it, the tree is checked and opened - in in case there are subdirectories. If they are not, then the square is hidden.
---
Здравствуйте!
Очень не хватает возможности раскрыть папку в дереве, без перехода из открытого каталога.
Проблема в том, что если я в папку ни разу за текущую сессию не заходил, то кнопка [+] возле папки не отображается.
Я понимаю что программа без запроса данных не может знать, есть ли в папке подкаталоги, по этому, предлагаю, в том случае если не известно наличии внутри подкаталогов, то отображать в квадрате знак вопроса, при нажатии на который инициализируется проверка и раскрытие дерева - в случае если есть подкаталоги. Если их нет, то квадрат скрывается.