pojutrze
500 Command not understood
First name: Adnrzej
Last name: P

Can't connect to websites from specified host

#1 Post by pojutrze » 2019-11-25 08:37

Hi,
I think the problem is in Filezilla.
Usually i use multiple instances of Filezilla to connect multiple hosts. Sometimes, when i connect two instances to the same host (and send some files in one and the other) i'm occuring problem - i can't connect via browser (doesn't matter if Firefox or something else) to sites from this host. But, and here is the strange thing, when i refresh (or start) connection in Filezilla everything is ok (till "Disconnected from server" message but F5 in Filezilla and it works and again and again...). The problem only applies to http connections - ping etc. Computer restart doesn't change anything. works. Maybe some of you met something like that?

The problem disappears after a while (like couple weeks) but when I forget and connect to the same host in multiple instances it appears again.

Sorry for my english :)

Greetings,
AP

botg
Site Admin
First name: Tim
Last name: Kosse

Re: Can't connect to websites from specified host

#2 Post by botg » 2019-11-26 11:03

Could your server administrator or server hosting provider have setup some mechanism on the server that blocks your IP address if you make multiple connections?

pojutrze
500 Command not understood
First name: Adnrzej
Last name: P

Re: Can't connect to websites from specified host

#3 Post by pojutrze » 2019-11-26 11:58

No - it's not it. I can still make multiple connections - i can set couple instances of Filezilla and connect to the same server.