Support in linux?

Need help with FileZilla Client? Something does not work as expected? In this forum you may find an answer.

Moderator: Project members

borratxo
500 Command not understood

Support in linux?

#1 Post by borratxo » 2004-03-17 22:26

Hello,
The first, to congratulate by the project and by it to have licensed under gpl XD, the second to excuse by my poor man ingles.
The subject; to have raised to you to rewrite the code so that the client works in linux? coway really seems to me a client very knowing those that there are...

Greetings, borratxo from spanish.

----------------------------------------------------
Hola,
Lo priero, felicitar por el proyecto y por haberlo licenciado bajo gpl XD, lo segundo disculpar por mi pobre ingles.
Al tema; os habeis planteado reescribir el codigo para que el cliente funcione en linux? realmente me parece un cliente muy comodo, y conociendo los que hay...

Saludos borratxo, desde españa

fillide
500 Syntax error

#2 Post by fillide » 2004-03-18 11:46

Hi !

I'm not the leader and coder of FileZilla, only translator.

I know that Tim will rewrite the code so that FileZilla will be cross-platform. (great for Mac users).

Anyway, I can use FileZilla already under GNU/Linux with the help of WINE.

Do you have try to configure WINE and launch filezilla.exe (from the windows installation) ?

borratxo
500 Command not understood

#3 Post by borratxo » 2004-03-18 18:02

hi!
It is not the same to use a program designed for a platform that to emulate it... I prefer to continue using the shell until the filezilla version this prepared for linux

He is exciting to also know that pensais in the users of mac :lol:

----------------------------------- translate by google :P